||Phone: 00 34 629847141
José Hernández García ()
At Tres Haciendas we believe that fruit is essential for any balanced diet. That’s why we have decided to share our produce with people from other countries, making sure at all times we deliver our fruit to their table in the best possible conditions.
With the expertise of our hard-working cultivators and state-of-the-art equipment we obtain excellent crops. We know our land and its fruits and we research new species that are better adapted to the needs of the people, helping us to improve every day. Our network of cultivators boasts an extensive experience in Spanish markets together with the strength of will and capacity needed to reach wider markets, like Russia.
The work we carry out here at Tres Haciendas is based on the following principles:
• We farm land and fruits we know well. We live in a land with a long-standing horticultural tradition where many different crops have been cultivated.
• We reduce the number of intermediaries thanks to the joint efforts of direct producers. This is a project with a shared work philosophy that aims to reduce the number of hands that deal with the product before they reach the end-consumer.
• We maintain strict quality control over our orchards and products. We count on internal teams of qualified agricultural engineers.
• We want to be more than suppliers: partners. We observe, listen and know how to reach agreements that are beneficial for everybody. Rather than focusing on providing an adequate advice, we adapt to specific requests.
• We make the most of Murcia’s microclimate. Thanks to our average temperature and knowledge of current farming techniques we can harvest extra early fruit crop varieties, without detriment to quality.
At Tres Haciendas we cultivate relationships.
The main fruit crops and varieties we work with are:
Apricot, plum, peach, Saturn peach, nectarine, flat nectarine, primofiori, lemon, Berna lemon, table grape, seedless table grape, black grape, seedless black grape, white grape, seedless white grape, red grape, seedless red grape